The Account Supervisor is vitally important position on the account service team. It’s a leadership position, directly responsible for a group of accounts. The success or failure of these accounts is the primary responsibility of the account supervisor.
This position orchestrates all aspects of account work, including building client relationships, strategic planning, budgeting, plan execution and reporting value to the client. The Account Supervisor also provides a point of view on personnel, procedural, policy and quality issues, and contributes to the development of new business opportunities for the agency.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing communications. Agency experience is preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Persuasive presentation capabilities
- Ability to develop big-picture strategies to meet client objectives
- Proven account management skills including, client relationship management, managing timelines and budgets
- Experience working with a dynamic creative team
- Proficiency in digital and traditional media
- Ability to develop new business through growing existing accounts and pitching new opportunities.
- Experience working for or with hospitals, health systems, or health care organizations is a plus
Trozzolo is a mid-size agency, headquartered in Kansas City, focused on helping our clients advance their brands with confidence. If you’re ready for the challenge, come join us. You get it. We get it. Let’s get it. Together.
Please send letter and resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
View All Jobs