Digital Project Manager
The Digital Project Manager is relied upon to manage digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This position has a strong grasp of current digital marketing/advertising platforms, tools and strategies and is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Project Manager works with internal teams, vendors and clients to assist with the launching and tracking of campaigns.
- Plan and manage digital marketing initiatives, including search marketing, paid social media, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Work well with digital marketing manager and digital marketing specialist to coordinate campaign execution and assess performance.
- Ability to manage digital budgets across several clients and campaigns.
- Disciplined process of organizing and managing delegation of campaign tasks to digital team members.
- Ensure tactical plans achieve client objectives and strategies. Inform internal agency account service teams in defining information requirements/needs. Provide support to account teams in the creation of a comprehensive plan.
- Measure campaign performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), and professionally portray to clients.
- Create timelines for website design and development projects.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies client campaigns.
- Instrument conversion points and understand needed KPIs and digital campaign goals.
- Work closely with media and analytics teams to design measurement, testing and optimization mechanisms to evaluate and drive campaign success.
- Monitor digital and social media trends, tools and applications, and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage those activities.
The Digital Project Manager reports to the Director of Integrated Channel Delivery.
Bachelor’s degree required. Five to seven years’ experience in digital marketing or digital marketing account service with demonstrable experience working within search marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience developing strategies and operations plans for complex digital marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated understanding of paid, earned and owned media integration.
- Ability to organize tasks and delegate duties via a task management software platform.
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Possess an innately curious mind. Think logically, based on data and research, and be inspired by creativity and human behaviors.
- Familiarity with emerging and current technology, CRM, CMS, testing, analytics, automation, database.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Proven leadership and organizational skills.
- Present a professional, positive image that reflects positively on the organization.
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
View All Jobs