Social Media Coordinator – Entry-Level
- The Social Media Coordinator will assist in the day-to-day management of the agency’s social media clients.
- The Social Media Coordinator will assist in developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy on behalf of our clients.
- The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of social media platforms and is able to drive smart, comprehensive social media plans to achieve best results.
- Day-to-day management of clients’ social media channels.
- Ability to react to social media trends in real time to build brand presence and drive consumer engagement.
- Coordinate partnerships with bloggers, influencers and brand partnerships on social channels.
- Build brand community by creating authentic connections with fans.
- Support new follower growth on clients’ social media platforms.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Continue education in the social space to remain highly effective.
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content on behalf of the client.
- Ability to understand social media reports and provide recommendations to increase results.
- Ensure our social media strategies comply with our clients’ guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate with creatives, copywriters and strategists to organize produced content and get client approval.
- Work in various scheduling platforms to implement monthly content calendars for various clients.
- Create real-time social content in addition to branded content provided by the client.
- Attend events and key moments to capture content on behalf of the client, as needed.
- Travel (as necessary) on behalf of clients to meetings and conferences.
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications is required.
- Experience in social media management.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- Highly organized self-starter with copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, creative and adaptive work style.
- Experience with Lightroom or other Adobe products is a plus.
- There is no busy season or light season. We work hard, and we move quickly. This job requires relentless hustle and a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-do-your-part mentality. It’s also really fun.
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
View All Jobs