To ensure that projects move from one point to the next within deadline-driven schedules, traffic and workflow managers at Trozzolo Communications Group oversee all jobs throughout the entire project management cycle. Ideal candidate will be well versed in working in a multi-disciplined agency with five to seven years of experience managing a full range of campaigns, including: broadcast, digital, design, out-of-home, collateral, social and more.
- Ability to organize information quickly
- Solid understanding and command of project management tools – Advantage is Trozzolo’s project management system
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and in small teams
- Ability to manage through diplomacy
- Appreciation for the strategic and creative process
- Skilled at working with creative teams as well as other agency disciplines
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Keynote)
- Knowledge of and experience with print, broadcast, and digital production processes
- Must also possess excellent written communication, organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Assign creative teams to projects
- Develop timelines, coordinating with internal account management professionals to ensure project touch points and deadlines are attainable.
- Track time spent on projects, relay information to creative leads, account managers and finance.
- Update projects and facilitate accurate feedback and tracking.
- Route layouts, copy, visual assets and production work for review via workflow management system.
- Help creative directors and account managers promote an environment that inspires creativity and the production of the best work possible.
- Proactively develop solutions to navigate competing priorities and unexpected obstacles.
Education and Experience
- Previous traffic and/or project management in an agency required.
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Marketing or Mass Media preferred.
Send letter and resume to email@example.com
View All Jobs