Video Production Specialist
The Video Production Specialist will play a key role in the creation of videos designed to support branding campaigns and marketing efforts of Trozzolo Communications Group and our clients. The Video Production Specialist performs responsibilities, under general direction and creative oversight, using inherent video production skills and solid technical knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production.
To be successful in Trozzolo’s video department, this shooter/editor will be able to develop video content efficiently. They will collaborate well with others and be instrumental in creating branded content, social media, testimonial videos and anthem videos.
- Create and edit video in a way that tells a story.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Create rough cuts and distribute final assets.
- Consult with and listen to stakeholders regarding their visions and desires, from pre-production to post-production.
- Assist with and perform production duties such as operating audio and video cameras and managing lighting needs.
- Generate social content in an efficient and timely manner.
- Degree in video production, design, animation or related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Solid knowledge of marketing, brand and design principles and development.
- Experience leading video projects independently.
- Highly organized and thorough with file management.
- Knowledge of Adobe applications.
- Ability to visualize concepts and come up with ideas quickly.
- Outstanding work ethic and character, integrity and professionalism.
View All Jobs