The Account Executive reports directly to an Account Director.
The Account Executive is an important position on the account service team. This position is responsible for planning and implementing all assigned client work.
- Proactively plans, implements and manages all aspects of assigned account activities. These activities include, but are not limited to, meeting with clients; preparing presentations; planning, implementing and/or overseeing projects; budgeting and reporting.
- Provides team leadership and coordination with all agency services, e.g., creative, media and digital.
- Prepares scopes of work and timelines.
- Manages budgets.
- Writes plans, project reports, service reports and other materials.
- Conducts and/or oversees research activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two+ years of agency experience is preferred, including time spent in direct account management.
- Four-year college degree, in strategic communications, marketing or journalism preferred.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with initiative and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Client service-oriented
- Desire to gain professional development opportunities
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Analytical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn new skills, stay abreast of technology
View All Jobs