The Copywriter reports to the Managing Creative Director.
We are looking for a copywriter who is dedicated to crafting original creative content. As a copywriter, you will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content and creative executions with the needs of the client in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
To be a successful copywriter, you should have exceptional creative writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of our clients or companies. You should be curious, motivated and detail-oriented.
- Researching relevant industry topics to identify new content. Creating and editing original copy that is accurate and well-researched and meets our clients’ needs and deadlines.
- Have the ability to think conceptually and brainstorm with other teammates to create engaging, strategic creative executions.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about target audiences and crafting copy that will appeal to those audiences in an engaging way.
- Assisting other creatives and account teams in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field.
- 1-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrated creative writing skills.
- Strong communication, research and ideation skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- A self-starting, flexible team player.
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
View All Jobs