Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist at Trozzolo Communications Group combines creative communication skills and technical savvy to implement and manage online marketing efforts and assist with the agency’s social media and search marketing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist integrates workflow and processes for digital projects such as emails and digital ads. The ideal candidate will take the lead in maintaining social media advertising plans to show campaign success on all platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. – suggesting creative ways to promote brands and attract customers/clients. Ultimately, this position will increase customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Utilize research tools (Google Analytics, marketing analytics software) to gain insight on strategic campaign opportunities.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing and updating schedules where necessary to optimize visits.
- Measure social media advertising traffic and goal metrics, monitor paid search advertising performance, executing A/B tests to improve campaign performance.
- Assist in defining important online marketing KPIs and collaborate with digital marketing team members to craft successful campaigns.
- Monitor and troubleshoot email deliverability while managing and optimizing email templates to improve email process and efficiency.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure consistent, accurate, concise content and communication.
- Exhibit dedication and passion for career by seeking digital education opportunities and expressing a keen interest in always learning.
Education and Training
Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, New Media or other relevant field.
One to three years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within an agency environment.
Skills, Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of digital marketing standards and concepts.
- Proven work experience analyzing and reporting, using Google Analytics.
- Expertise with the social media advertising platforms of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media platforms.
- Keen understanding of how social media plays into an overall marketing strategy.
- Eagerness to stay abreast of the latest social media and search marketing best practices and technologies.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet tight deadlines.
Sound interesting? Think you have what it takes? We’d love to hear from you. Please send resume and letter to email@example.com.
View All Jobs