The Account Coordinator reports directly to the Account Director
The Account Coordinator is an important position on the account service team. This position is mostly responsible for tactical account work; however, the Account Coordinator also interacts directly with the client. Ideal candidates have a thirst for knowledge, all-in attitude, unparalleled energy and a knack for coordinating teams and offering valuable support in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Offers support and coordinates teams (creative, digital, media) to complete tactical assignments.
- Assists in reporting media and pay-per-click results
- Assists in identifying account growth opportunities that could lead to new business.
- Provides support to account team members.
- Prepares and oversees project budgets.
- Participates in professional development opportunities.
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- A minimum of one-year relatable internship or experience at an agency preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Great at time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong creative mind.
View All Jobs