PR Account Coordinator
- The PR Account Coordinator on the McDonald’s Team assists with the day- to-day management of the client’s public relations efforts for local co-op business.
- This position assists with tactical account work; however, the PR Account Coordinator also interacts directly with the client.
- This position conducts research and contributes to the strategic planning process.
- The ideal candidate has a thirst for knowledge, all-in attitude, unparalleled energy and a knack for coordinating teams and offering valuable support in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Assist with the execution of public relations and community engagement plans including strategy, goals and tactics.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Provide recommendations on social media strategy to engage target audiences and direct social media content development and execution.
- Build and maintain lists for social media influencers across markets.
- Coordinate social media influencer partnerships on behalf of the client.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts locally, nationally and within business and industry media.
- Build and maintain media lists for client across markets.
- Develop media materials, including key messages, news releases, media alerts, talking points and collaborate with client to revise and finalize.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about client news and other initiatives.
- Educate and support client and internal teams regarding public relations strategy value and best practices.
- Work closely with key community partners and charitable organizations on behalf of the brand.
- Provide on-site support at client events and for media interviews.
- Travel (as necessary) on behalf of clients to trade shows, conferences and presentations.
- Hustle. There is no busy season or light season. We are busy, and we move quickly. This job requires relentless hustle and a roll-up-your- sleeves-and-do-your-part mentality.
- Located in or near Charlotte, NC
- A degree in journalism, marketing, communications, public relations or a related field.
- A minimum of one-year relatable internship or experience at an agency preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Great at time management and multitasking.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong creative mind
Trozzolo is an ad agency and marketing communications and consultancy firm that takes pride in its talent, strategic thinking and award-winning creative. Headquartered in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, we value being together and collaborating in our open space built for forward thinking, creativity and a healthy dose of fun. Hybrid work works here, too. We value it all and embrace the notion that a good idea can come from anywhere. Working with the best is how we build our team. Our culture is rooted in relationships and teamwork. We’re equal parts collaboration, fun, family and growth.
View All Jobs